A little rain never hurt anyone but a lot of it can make the course slippery and less safe for the participants. The forecast is for 15-20mm of rain on Friday and Saturday with the rain starting Friday evening and going through the night and all day Saturday. If this comes to fruition the plan is to postpone the Run and revert to regular training instead.
At this point the Run is on, BUT only if the rain holds off and the ground is not saturated. We will make the call in the morning. However, know the Fall Colours Run will be postponed if the forecast holds true; that is, rain all night.
In the event we postpone, the new date for the Fall Colours Run will be in one week: next Saturday October 8. And as such regular training will then take place this Saturday Oct 1 (tomorrow).