General Summer Training
- Mondays – Youth Strength Training at Performance 104
- Tuesdays – General Training
- Wednesdays – Adult Strength Training at Performance 104
- Thursdays – Ski Specific Training
- Saturdays – Adventure Saturdays and Adult Roller Skiing
Highlights This Week:
- NO Strength Training on Monday May 22 – Victoria Day holiday.
- Roller Ski Training Camp May 28th – Elk Island
Monday May 22:
- Biathlon – At the Range. Check with your coaches!!
- XC – No formal Strength Training
Tuesday May 23:
- Which Programs: General Training
- When: 6:30-8:00 PM
- Where: Hawrelak Park.
- What: – Running Time Trial
- Technique: Running
- What to Bring: Appropriate training clothes for the weather, running shoes, drinkbelt, and some dry clothes to change into afterwards. Check the weather.
- Always bring a change of clothes to change into after training!! You never know!
Wednesday May 24:
- Biathlon – At the Range
- Adult Strength Training
- Performance 104
- 6:30 to 7:30
- Bring INDOOR Shoes!!!
Thursday May 25:
- When: 6:30 to 8:00
- What: Ski Specific Training!!
- Where: Hawrelak Park
- Technique: On Foot…
- What to Bring: Running shoes and Striding poles (YES) – check the weather 🙂
Friday May 26:
- Recovery Day
- Easy run/walk, some core, and light stretching.
Saturday May 27 – Day 4 of Adventure Saturday
- When: 10:30 to 12:30 noon
- What: TBD
- Technique: Sprints to LSD
- Where: Goldbar Park
- What to Bring: Definitely running shoes… but dress appropriately and check the weather!!
Sunday May 28:
- What: Roller Skiing – More details to come
- Skate Roller skiing
- Time: 10:00 am to 12 noon
- Meet at the first parking lot before the Park Gate