Week # 12 of 2017-18
- NOTE: We have changed the start time to 10:00 am to 12 noon on Saturdays!!
- Hinton Loppet (Hinton Nordic Centre)
- *Snow Making is Under Way !!!!*
- Skiing is good at Capilano and Goldbar and there will be a classic track set this week 🙂
- Skiing is very good at SWC
- Hinton Loppet – November 25
- Calforex Cup – Canmore – November 25-26
- AB Cup 1/2 December 2&3
- AB Cup 3/4 December 16-17 – Edmonton (SWC)
Monday November 20:
- Biathlon – Check with your coaches!!
- XC – Performance 104 Strength Training
- 4:30 to 5:30
Tuesday November 21:
- Which Programs: General Training – ALL Programs
- When: 6:30-8:00 PM (Arrive at 6:20)
- According to your Coaches/group leads
- CL skiing
- What to Bring: Appropriate training clothes for the weather, CL ski stuff, drinkbelt, and some dry clothes to change into afterwards. Check the weather.
- Always bring a change of clothes to change into after training!! You never know!
Wednesday November 22:
- XC – YR’s
- 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- SK ski Intensity
- W/Up – 20min
- Short Sprints (6-8 2-ups)
- 3-4 x 6min (30s Z4/15s Z1 x 8) w/3min R
- Cool Down
- Biathlon – At the Range
- Adult Strength Training
- Performance 104
- 7:00 to 8:00 PM
- Bring INDOOR Shoes!!!
Thursday November 23:
- Who: AR 3-Day, and YD+ and YR’s
- What: Technique Thursday – CL ski Technique
- 6:30 to 8:00
Friday November 24:
- Recovery Day
- Easy run/walk/ski, some core, and light stretching.
Saturday November 25
- Who: All Programs (Except YR’s – Hinton)
- Where: Goldbar
- When: 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
- According to your Coaches
- CL Ski Intensity (may change due to weather or conditions…stay tuned)
Sunday November 26:
- What: Self Directed Training
- LSD Training up to 2.5 hrs
- Ski!! Maybe at SWC?