Training This Week: December 4 to December 10
Week # 14 of 2017-18
NOTE: Skate skiing is still best at Goldbar but stay tuned as we are Snow Making and hopefully we’ll be able to put in a good track for Classic this week.
- Coaches Session #2 Sunday December 10
- AB Cup 3/4 December 16-17 – Edmonton (SWC)
- Christmas Goodies Pot Luck at Goldbar after practice on Tuesday December 19
- Troll in the Park – January 1, 2018
Monday December 4:
- Biathlon – Check with your coaches!!
Tuesday December 5:
- Which Programs: General Training – ALL Programs
- When: 6:30-8:00 PM (Arrive at 6:20)
- According to your Coaches/group leads
- What to Bring: Appropriate training clothes for the weather, SK ski stuff, drinkbelt, and some dry clothes to change into afterwards. Check the weather.
- Always bring a change of clothes to change into after training!! You never know!
Wednesday December 6:
- XC – YR’s
- 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- SK ski Intensity
- W/Up – 20min
- Short Sprints (6-8 2-ups)
- Cool Down
- Biathlon – At the Range
Thursday December 7:
- Who: AR 3-Day, and YD+, and YR’s
- NO training for YR’s or anyone getting ready for the AB Cups
- What: Technique Thursday – SK ski Technique
- 6:30 to 8:00
Friday December 8:
- Recovery Day
- Easy run/walk/ski, some core, and light stretching.
Saturday December 9:
- Who: All Programs
- Where: Goldbar
- When: 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
- According to your Coaches
- CL Ski Intensity (may change due to weather or conditions…stay tuned)
Sunday December 10
- What: Informal ENSC LSD Training at SWC
- Time: 10:00 am
- Helene Jørgensen, our Biathlon Coach, will be heading back to Norway on December 15. There will be an unofficial Club ski at SWC on Sunday. After 12:00 we have a chance to say our farewells, pass on our good wishes, and maybe share a memory or two…