The forecast is calling for -25C at 10:00 am on Saturday (tomorrow) and only -22 C by 12 noon. As we well know by now, the cutoff for formal training is -20 C. As such we will be cancelling formal training for all programs.
Some coaches will be on hand to informally ski should you choose to come out. Check with your coaches if they will attend. Should you choose to ski, dress appropriately!! Wool, buffs (plural), mitts, layers, and a change of clothes!!