- Fast Trax Run & Ski – Roller Ski event – Sunday Oct 6
- Frozen Thunder – Canmore, AB – October 25-27
- ENSC Ski Swap – Sunday November 3 (Stay tuned for details)
- Lake Louise Camp – November 8-10
- First Flakes Loppet – November 16
- Hinton Loppet – November 23
Monday September 30:
- Strength Training
- Strength as usual
Tuesday October 1:
- Who: All XC Program
- Where: Hawrelak Park (Parking Lot by pedestrian bridge)
- When: 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- What: “The Business” Training
- Coach Directed Training (Usually Intensity)
- Warm-UP, Followed by specific training, and finish with Core/Strength
- Bring: Striding Poles, drink belt, warm change of clothes to change into after
Wednesday October 2:
- XC – On Your Own
- 1.0 to 2.0 hrs run or Roller Ski (This is Z1 , which means “conversation” pace)
- Consider Frank McNamara Fall XC Race Series. Click HERE for more info
Thursday October 3:
- Strength and Technique Thursdays
- Who: 3x/week Program
- Where: Kinsmen Sports Centre
- When: 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- What: CLASSIC Roller Skiing
- Various drills, strength, and agility on RS’s
- Bring: CL Roller Ski equipment (RS, poles, helmet, boots, gloves), drink belt, warm change of clothes to change into for “after”…and make sure your pole tips are SHARP!!
- Bring a Head lamp!! It’s dark before we finish our training now!!
Friday October 4:
- Easy run/walk/ski, some core, and light stretching.
Saturday October 5:
- Who: All Programs
- Where: Goldbar
- When: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Coach Driven Workouts/sessions
- We are into “REAL” TRAINING now…😀
- Bring: What your coaches have asked you to bring, plus Ski Striding poles, change of clothes for after, and your drink belt 😀
Sunday October 6: Sundby Throwdown – by Fast Trax Run & Ski and ENSC
CLASSIC ROLLER SKI TIME TRIAL – Click HERE for details
- DATE: Sunday October 6, 2019
- TECHNIQUE: Classic
- DISTANCES: 5km, 7.5km or 10km
- START: 10:00 am
- WHERE: Northeast of Edmonton
- Click HERE for DIRECTIONS
- COURSE DETAILS:
- The CLASSIC course is gently rolling with one substantial climb 1.5 km from the finish.
- All three courses will include the climb.
- There are NO downhills to speak of on the race course…and NO cars!! 😀
- FORMAT: Individual starts every 30 sends.
- Prize money will be offered for the top five in the 10km event for both open men and open women.
- And Prizing will be offered for the top five in the 5km & 7.5km event for both open men and open women.
- More details on the website: CLICK HERE