Continue developing overall fitness and ski specific skills through dryland and on snow training.
Athletes born in 2006 and 2007
First Saturday after Labour Day – March (weather permitting)
- 2 day – Tues 6:30-8pm, Sat 10-12pm
- 3 day – Tues 6:30-8pm, Thurs 6:30-8pm, Sat 10-12pm
- 4 day – Mon 6:30-8pm, Tues 6:30-8pm, Thurs 6:30-8pm, Sat 10-12pm
Dryland locations will vary: Gold Bar Park, Gallagher Park, Kinsmen Park & other locations communicated to participants.
On snow location: Gold Bar Park, Goldstick Park, Capilano Park and occasionally Strathcona Wilderness Center (SWC)
$750 – 2 day
$1055 – 3 day
$1345 – 4 day
- 2/3 day – Coaching at Lake Louise Camp, generic ATP by Head Coach, race support, an ENSC clothing item
- 4 day – Monday strength training via zoom, coaching at Lake Louise Camp, individual ATP by Head Coach, race support, an ENSC clothing item
ENSC Membership, NC/NA Membership, roller ski rental (if necessary), additional training camps and all personal expenses at camps/races, Monday strength training via zoom(optional).
Skis – 2 classic and 2 skate race skis (warm and cold), plus training set of each
Boots – classic and skate boots
Poles – classic poles, skate poles, ski striding poles
Roller Skis – rentals available through ENSC
ENSC Clothing – warm up and race suits are encouraged but not mandatory
Rock skis are recommended for early and late season training